APF Technical Directives
“Technical Directives” means a document issued by the APF to provide technical safety information in any operational areas of parachuting.
- APF TD 05/2012 issued 21st December 2012 re Requirements for Wingsuit Descents
- APF TD 04/2012 issued 17/07/2012 re Freefly Descents. This TD supersedes APF TD 02/2012 and APF O.R. 11.2.2(b)
- APF TD 03/2012 issued 12/06/2012 re Display 'B' Requirements. This TD amends APF O.R. 12.2.4
- APF TD 02/2012 Rescinded - Superseded by APF TD 04/2012. Originally Issued 18/05/2012.
- APF TD 01/2011 Issued 28/03/2011 Continued use of the Aviacom Argus AAD in parachuting equipment used by APF members.
- APF TD 05/2010 Issued 17th December 2010 re Argus AAD use.Superseded by APF TD 01/2011
- APF TD03/2010 Issued 12th July 2010 re Argus AAD use. Superseded by APF TD 04/2010
- APF TD02/2010 Issued 21st May 2010 Atom Containers - Sticky Pack Fabric