Strategic Plan 2012 - 2017
Protect, Promote and Develop Skydiving.
Through World's Best Practice Strive to be the Best.
- To foster, administer and regulate parachuting in Australia>
- To develop, promote and maintain a Risk Management Culture
- To maintain airspace and airport access
- To represent sports parachuting to national and international bodies
- To provide an environment that encourages participation and retains members
- To conduct competitions to help participants to achieve their goals and assist our elite to perform at world class standards
- To train, educate and promote safety
- Future and results oriented in all our strategies and activities
- Uncompromising risk management culture
- Fairness amongst all members
- Zero tolerance to doping
Our Objectives for 2012-2017
- Financial independence and security with leading administration to support entrepreneurial freedom of the Federation.
- Positive annual growth of new memberships and membership renewals.
- Sustained participation in all parachuting disciplines.
- Consistent participation in all disciplines at Category One events.
- Maintain World Best Practice in Risk Management.